Suspect your partner may be unfaithful?
With the proper evidence you can finally move beyond the lies.
Betrayal from a loved one is one of the most distressful things to go through in life. It can be difficult to seek out assistance in these life changing circumstances. Our professional investigators are here to listen and understand your unique situation.
At Shadow Investigations we specialize in these types of investigations and know how to efficiently collect evidence to present to you. Surveillance is usually suggested to monitor your partner’s activities during the periods of time they are most likely to see the other individual. Video footage evidence of the interaction is obtained to show the level of intimacy between them. With proof of the infidelity, you can finally move past the lies and choose to repair your relationship or move on.
What to expect for these types of investigations:
- Our case manager will speak with you to get an understanding of your situation and a plan will be developed to obtain the evidence in the most cost effective manner.
- While monitoring your partner, our professional investigators will keep you updated allowing you to maintain control of important decisions and how much time is spent on the file.
- Once the spouse investigation has been completed, evidence can be provided in the form of a detailed report, DVDs, and photographs.
Signs your spouse may be unfaithful:
- They maintain control of their cell phones and/or lock the phone.
- They receive calls, text messages, and/or emails from an unidentified source.
- There are gaps of unaccountable time when you are unable to get a hold of them.
- To keep track of your whereabouts, they inquire about details of your schedule.
- They seem distant and secretive.
- They lie and are manipulative.
- There is a lack of communication.
- They do not include you in part of their social life.
- You have a gut feeling that something is wrong.
For a Free No Obligation Consultation, please contact us today at 604-657-4499 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org